- Among all the entries, the Judging Panel will decide the Top-10 paintings from each group.
- The Top-10 artworks will then be displayed on the MGOCSM Bhilai official website mgocsmbhilai.org for public view and further voting.
IMPORTANT NOTE & TIMELINE:
- The Artworks will be judged through scoring marks out of 100.
- Scoring will be done on the basis of 2 grounds:
- Experts from our panel will weigh 70% marks for each painting.
- Top artwork pictures will be uploaded in our website link www.mgocsmbhilai.org and the remaining 30% marks will be based on public opinion through Facebook LIKES. Each artwork page will have a Like button and a person will be able to like the button only when they’re logged into their Facebook accounts. So basically, ONE Like per account will be considered as ONE vote.
- Highest number of LIKES will receive an auto-marking of 70 marks.
- The marking number for each next consecutive LIKES for every participants will be given relatively on the basis of Top Likes.
– Say, if Top Liked Participant XYZ, got 255 Likes for his/her artwork.
The Marking through public opinion will automatically award him/her 30 marks to XYZ.
– Say, if the next liked person is ABC, who has got 210 Likes, the marking will be calculated on the basis of below formula:
Marks = [(210 x 30)/255] = 24.70 Marks
– Say, if another liked participant is DEF, who has got 150 Likes, the marking will be calculated on the basis of below formula:
Marks = [(150 x 30)/255] = 17.64 Marks
- The final basis of award will be based on Total markings (70% Expert Panel marking + 30% Public Opinion through Facebook likes).
- The decision of our governing body is final and firm. No objection can be raised post to competition and award.